If you or anyone you know are in a suicidal crisis or in emotional distress please call
the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-TALK or text Home to 741-741.
- GriefShare: 1-800-395-5755 | Grief recovery support groups.
- Suicide Awareness Voices of Education (SAVE): Helpful information specifically for those who have lost someone to suicide.
- Healing Conversations (AFSP): email@example.com | Gives suicide loss survivors a chance to speak to other loss survivors.
San Luis Obispo County Resources:
- Central Coast Hotline: 1-800-783-0607 | 24/7 Mental health guidance, crises and suicide prevention hotline.
- Behavioral Health Department: 1-800-838-1381 | Call to talk about mental health or drug and alcohol services.
- Hospice of SLO County: 1-805-544-2266 | Suicide bereavement support group.
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) SLO County: 1-805-236-1007 | Mental health family support groups.
- Cal Poly Counseling Services: 1-805-756-2511 | Free counseling services for enrolled Cal Poly students.